WORK @ LI'L T HQ!
Position available: CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINEESHIP
We are an online retail business – Our primary store is www.liltreasures.com.au and we focus on Gift, Collectables and Toys.
We are based in Smeaton Grange (Narellan) and have experienced fast growth over the past 2 years. With a few new projects in planning and further growth expected this year, we need to expand our team.
We are currently a team of 8. The customers see the hard working, professional side of us that comes from our high customer service standards . Behind the scenes, we laugh a lot, talk perhaps a little too loudly and eat a lot of chocolate. We are also very passionate about the products we sell. (Have you seen the new Beauty and the Beast movie yet?)
About the job.
The position on offer is a Customer Service Traineeship and as such you will be required to participate in the relevant training program.
Traineeships run for 12 months. If you are unsure of how traineeships work I recommend you read through this booklet from the NSW Government website.
The role is Customer Service focused and you will be assisting in the following day to day tasks
- Telephone Customer Service
- Helping customers with their enquiries
- Taking phone orders
- Online Customer Service
- Responding to email enquiries
- Assisting customers via our online ‘Live chat’ system
- Assisting customers via social media
- Creating required paperwork for order dispatche
- Supporting other departments. - As we are a small business we do all help in other areas when short staffed. On some days you may be required to help in the following areas
- Assisting Customers in the store.
- Assisting warehouse staff unpack stock orders
- Assisting web staff with updating product information on the website
- Assisting with stocktakes
Still interested in joining our team?
If you are now keen to join the Li’l T Family the first step is to download the application form, fill it out and email it to email@example.com
We understand that formal resumes make it incredibly hard to show the ‘real you’. Keep your answers real and let your personality shine through. Don’t over think it - There are no right or wrong answers!