Sorry, this product is now retired.
Never fear! We do have over 10,000 items available to order now. Scroll down for more products from this category or use our menu at the top to browse our full range.
DEMDACO SOUL CARE PILLOW
We all know that person -- the one who is the first to say "yes" when anyone needs help: her friends, her family, the church, the school… She can juggle a hundred tasks and rememer a thousand details, but the one thing she often forgets is to take time for herself to rest. Let this pillow be a sign that you see how hard she works for everyone else, and you want her to know it's OK to take care of herself, too! Give the gift to a hardworking woman in your life: your sister, your friend, your mother... Or treat yourself by keeping this reminder visible for the times you need it most!
- This soft, cozy pillow carries a compassionate message of understanding and a reminder of the importance of self-care.
- The Kelly Rae Roberts Collection features vibrant colors, inspiration sentiments and thoughtful designs that speak to the heart. Her creations are deeply moving gifts to express your feelings with a friend or family member.
- Cream colored cotton pillow features sewn-on fabric heart-shaped appliques and patches, and a screen printed message: "Permission granted to listen to your heart and give your soul some much deserved care & rest."
- Makes a welcome gift for friends and family who sometimes wear themselves out trying to take care of others.
- DEMDACO Kelly Rae Roberts Collection Soul Care Pillow is a beautiful acknowledgement of a special person's effort to show their love for friends and family. Cream-colored cotton is stuffed with polyester fiberfill. Surface clean with a damp cloth.
Dimensions: approx 42cm x 29cm
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Standard Shipping - $8.50
Pick up - Smeaton Grange - $0.00
Free pickup from Li'l Treasures - 15/160 Hartley Rd, Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567. Pick ups available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Once your order is ready for collection you will receive a text message.