OCTOBER 11 FACEBOOK SALE
THIS. IS. IT.
Our LAST Facebook Sale of 2020.
Your chance to get Christmas sorted.... and do a little shopping for yourself.
Sale includes HUNDREDS of lines from top brands PLUS damaged box items at super special prices.
Join us on Facebook, LIVE from 5pm SYDNEY time, Sunday October 11
HOW IT WORKS
1. Join us live on our Facebook page - Sunday October 11 from 5pm.
2. Photos of items will be posted along with pricing and the quantity available. Comment ‘SOLD’ to buy. If you would like more than one of an item (and there is more than one available) also include the quantity you wish to buy in your comment.
3. First person to comment sold will be sent a confirmation PM and details to go to our website and pay for the item. Each following person will receive a confirmation message until all available items are allocated.
4. All items MUST be paid for by 8pm Monday October 12, (Sydney Time) There will be no NILs.
5. We will begin dispatching sale orders on Thursday October 15. We expect it to take up to 3 weeks to have all orders dispatched. Orders for pickup will also take up to 3 weeks to be ready.
F A Q
HOW CAN WE PAY?
Payments will be taken via our website. Paypal, Credit Card, ZipPay and Afterpay are all welcome. (Afterpay is valid only on orders over $50).
You may also pay via EFT however you must email us a confirmation from your bank to confirm that payment has been made by 3pm Monday July 20 or your order WILL be cancelled.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Shipping rates are calculated based on our standard website pricing.
ARE YOU OFFERING UNPAID ITEMS TO NIL’S?
No. In previous years we have allowed NIL’s however this creates a loop where customers are all waiting on each other to pay just in case they get an NIL. In order to dispatch as quickly as possible this is no longer offered.
CAN YOU HOLD ITEMS?
Sorry, no items can be held without payment.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I FAIL TO PAY?
We understand that mistakes happen (especially when the sales move so fast) and we are lenient with simple errors. That said, in order to keep things fair, any customer who is issued confirmations and fails to pay for 3 or more items may have their entire order cancelled.
WHAT IF I NEED MY ORDER FAST?
Unfortunately due to the large volume of orders placed via the Facebook sales we can not honour our usual dispatch times. Your sale order may take up to 2 weeks to dispatch, and pickups may also not be ready for 2 weeks.
WHAT IF THERE ARE COVID LOCKDOWNS AT THE TIME OF THE SALE?
Due to our office and warehouse layout we have been able to continue operating at full capacity throughout the Covid Crisis. Melbourne's current restrictions and any others in place at the time of the sale may effect delivery times via Australia Post however we do not anticipate any delays beyond the 3 weeks mentioned for dispatching orders. Of course, if the situation changes between the time of announcing the sale, and sale night a public update will be made via Facebook.
In order to ensure fair play for all customers the following rules will be strictly upheld.
Please only comment SOLD if you intend to purchase the item. Any customer commenting sold and failing to pay for more than 3 items may have their entire order for the night cancelled.
No orders will be held without payment after the October 12 cut off. We do however offer both Afterpay and Zippay which can be used to pay your order off over time.
You may add any other items from our website to your sale order when checking out. Please note however that ordering Pre-Order or Back-Order items will delay the dispatch of your entire order.
1. BE THERE LIVE! These sales move fast – the most popular items will sell within minutes of posting. You can continue to purchase after the sale ends and on Monday until 3pm.
2. AFTERPAYER'S PREPARE! If you are planning on using Afterpay make sure you have your account set up and there are funds in your account to cover your first payment. We are unable to hold stock past the 8pm cut off time.
3. CHECK YOUR TIMEZONE! Remember, 5pm means 5pm SYDNEY time. Please adjust for your state Accordingly.
4. CONSIDER SHIPPING RATES! Free shipping does apply if you spend over the regular shipping cap in your state.
5. TAG YOUR BFF! They WILL put their cranky pants on when you brag about your bargains if you don't warn them.