MELISSA & DOUG POKE-A-DOT BOOK - WHO'S IN THE OCEAN BOARD BOOK
Who's in the Ocean? Pop the dots to find out! Poke the irresistible click-to-count buttons to hear satisfying "clicks" and "pops" as you count all the amazing creatures in the sea! This sturdy 20-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they explore the ocean and learn fun facts along the way! Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
- 20-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and "pop" on every page
- Poke the dots to count the creatures in the ocean and learn fun facts along the way
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they're poked
- Dimensions: 18.4cm x 3.4cm x 23.4cm
- Suitable for children Age: 3+ years
|Brand||Melissa & Doug|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Standard Shipping - $8.50
Pick up - Smeaton Grange - $0.00
Free pickup from Li'l Treasures - 15/160 Hartley Rd, Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567. Pick ups available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Once your order is ready for collection you will receive a text message.